mercoledì 28 agosto 2013

This is my work...my passion...

Passion, Courage, Conquest, Pain and Sweat
Road, MTB, Track, Ciclocross, BMX and Downhill

VICTORY

This is cycling
This is my passion

THIS IS MY WORK


I love sport, particularly cycling. As a coach I try to apply the sport science to the training without forgetting the technique, the practice, the experience and the feeling with the athlete. I think that just with this synergy it's possible to lead the training on to qualitative forward step.

Enjoy the website.....

Video ricavato dalla pagina YouTube UECCHANNEL

Leonardo da Vinci once said that:

"Those who fall in love with practice without science, 
are like a sailor who enters a ship without a helm or a compass, 
and who never can be certain whither he is going."

This is something that has stuck with me throughout my career. Of course, it's important to know and completely understand the theory, but a good trainer should be able to transfer his knowledge seamlessly from theory to practice. This is my philosophy.

Home page

Who am I?

Contacts

Science and sport


Dott. Mattia Michelusi
Email: mattia.michelusi@gmail.com